10.21.2011

The Mudde Family.

I love Fall for so many reasons. It's not just the beautiful colours, it's a time of year that always seems to bring family together. I love taking pictures of a family who is so clearly bonded, it is really special to make some of their memories last a while. This family is big, (which I'm pretty used to) and just a lot of fun. They have lots of laughs and are a great example of a godly family which is something special and encouraging to see. Here are some photos from a cool October afternoon with the Mudde family. 





2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to catching up and hearing you on Sunday at Sauble Christian Fellowship.
    Cafeteria Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I'm sorry I'm not going to make it to your concert on Sunday, but Steve is up there and I know he won't miss it! ~Deb Ellis

    ReplyDelete