12.10.2011

Portrait Session with Becky

Note to self: Shooting photos during Canadian winters are cold. Even if there is next to no snow.
This photo shoot took exactly 4 minutes. We pulled up to a field, jumped out. I took maybe 100 frames and we ran back to the car. (We should've left it running.) 
Yep, it was cold.. The location choice of a field that was open to the icy wind was probably not the best idea, but the lighting was perfect. 
I've been wanting to take some pictures of my sister for a few weeks and we've been waiting for a clear sky. The nice thing about taking pics of my sisters is that I can be quick and bossy. It gets the job done! So, here are the photos from our 4 minute photo shoot. 
Becky plans on using some of these to update her music; I think they came out wonderfully. 
Take a look! 
















like me on facebook: here


Love the headband Becky is sporting? I do too.. send me a message if you want one for $10!

1 comment: