7.09.2012

Sam & Morgan's Wedding

This wedding was spectacular, to say the least. I was pretty excited to shoot this wedding (and even more excited when I got to edit the photos) when Morgan described some what she was planning for her wedding day. We pulled up to their family friend's beautiful farm, and I knew right away this would be one great wedding.

Morgan greeted me with a welcoming hug and as I began to snap some photos, watching her get ready to marry Sam was beautiful. From the memorial words for their loved ones in their program, to the letters they had written each other before the ceremony, to the cherished moments with her dad seeing her all ready to go, to the outdoor ceremony accompanied by the sounds of the wind chimes, there were so many touches that made this wedding happen with passion and endless emotions.

I could share many more photos, but here is the sneak peek guys!
Hope you love the photos and that they bring you back to those emotions surrounding your wedding day. All the best, and God Bless!
Erica & Jon.

























































































3 comments:

  1. I was on the verge of tears while looking at these photos. You are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just thinking how beautiful it would be if you could go with this amazing couple through life and take pictures of ALL their special moments.... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen so many wedding pictures over the years but these are spectacular! You can actually feel the emotions you captured! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete