8.08.2012

Graham & Katrina's Wedding

Where is this summer going? July ended with another wedding for us to photograph and it was a gorgeous day to get married outside. I met Graham and Katrina when they asked me to do some engagement photos for them in the spring. I knew right away these two were IN LOVE. Being a photographer, I get to see a lot of couples on the most exciting day of their lives vowing to join together in front of everyone they admire and commit to each other in the most powerful way. It's one of the many reasons why I love what I do. But watching their love for each other was just beautiful, (just look at this groom stare at his bride!) and watching them turn the glory back to God was awesome. They are a fun couple, full of love for each other and for their families and friends, and it was great to be a part of their day. Here are a few of their pictures.
Erica






























































No comments:

Post a Comment