8.07.2013

We went to the Zoo!

We've been wanting to take a trip to the zoo for a while, and summer has just been flying by so quickly! :( But, we finally made it! I'm not going to lie- I contemplated whether or not to take along my camera (since we are usually phone photographers in our daily life..) but I'm so glad I did! It was such a great day! Watching Eli's love for life, and his ability to be excited about the small things is a great reminder to slow down and savour these moments with him! Can't believe he is fast approaching the number 3! (eek!) Anyways, so no better way to savour some precious times than with my camera. 
Here's a couple from our trip to the zoo in Elmvale. (Miss Ev enjoyed the stroller ride.)
Keep taking those pictures people, life goes fast!
















3 comments:

  1. The giraffe ones are amazing! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one where the giraffe is looking over the fence. Too cute! In fact, they are all awesome pics, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you, Mrs. Buck<3 Love Eli's expressions, he is such a cuteheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Erica, your family is precious. I love seeing these pictures, you are gifted at capturing the moments.

    ReplyDelete