7.22.2014

Sweet Summertime.

I thought I would share a few shots of some fun we had last night, cause- they're pretty cute photos! :)  It's been an extremely challenging past 4 months for my family and with EVERYTHING going in on our life right now, we are being carried by only the strength Jesus offers us through his daily grace. I see it in so many small ways, and one of those is the joy my kids bring. Kids are just kids, they see the world through a different lens, and I think I captured a little bit of that while we stepped out and slowed down for just a few minutes. We soaked in the warm summer sun and listened to the playful squeals of our kids feeling loved, feeling grace, feeling hope. Soaking in the beautiful moments and making them count, we've only got one shot at this. 










<3 HGT

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Erica! Love them! ....my sweet grand-children!

    ReplyDelete