8.13.2014

Anna's Cake Smash

The first year is full of so much excitement as you reach many new milestones for the first time with your little one! I love being able to capture some of those moments, and even with my own kids-I look back on their 'first year books' often. Time flies from the moment they enter the world, to their first birthday! ..Soon enough they're tasting cake and discovering the beauty of SUGAR. :) 
Cake smash photos are always too cute, and Anna is such a gorgeous little one year old! I took some photos in the winter of these three, and it was nice being able to photograph them in a new season and document a big milestone for Anna, turning ONE! Even though she was still a little unsure about me, we got some adorable shots of this little family, and their gorgeous girl! She has the prettiest blue eyes! 
Hope you guys enjoy the photos and enjoy looking back on these photos with Anna as she continues to grow! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment