5.25.2016

Nick & Sarah Engaged.

I love Avalon orchards, its such a beautiful location for photos and we definitely took advantage of the apple blossoms while they are here! Nick and Sarah are engaged, and getting married in just a few short months! I'm so excited to watch them prepare for their wedding, its going to be a great day to not only photograph, but to be apart of and watch my brother tie the knot! ;) 
Documenting this season of life is always really special, its just the beginning of a huge journey ahead! There is something great about looking back at the photos of where and how it all began, and it helps that they are both great at capturing photographs too and probably have some of the nicest couple photos you could already! We definitely had fun taking these photos, and I could only pick a handful of my favourites- but I'm pretty excited about how these came out! Take a looooook.


























Stay tuned by liking my Facebook page!

6 comments: