7.20.2016

Brad & Kinsey's Waterfront Estate Wedding

Brad & Kinsey's wedding last month was one of my favourites to date, I've been sooo excited to share these photos! The weather was stunning, the venue was extravagant, and the entire event was filled with such simple beauty and elegance.
I loved capturing the big moments, as well as the many quiet moments; I feel like there were so many beautiful opportunities to photograph a variety of emotions surrounding this day, there was so much love and joy for this couple, it truly was an honour to be a part of their wedding day!
I could go on forever about all the things that stood out, but instead I'll just share some of my favourite shots from the day, since I know how eager the bride and groom are to see them!  ..I probably could've picked so many more!








































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment