4.24.2017

Corey & Amanda's Destination Wedding

I was so honoured to be a part of this beautiful Costa Rica wedding. It's crazy to think that about 10 years ago I met this sweet girl working part time scanning groceries- and we reconnected on the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste! Their wedding really represented them well, Corey & Amanda are super laid back and fun loving and sharing their wedding day, and the days surrounding it with their family and friends seemed so fitting. Everyone was in high spirits and having an amazing time! I'm sure these memories will last a lifetime, not to mention sharing their reception for a surprise engagement by a member of the bridal party added to the excitement & memory making!
I'm excited to share just some of my favourites from their day, the sunset and views made for one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever shot! Here is their wedding!

















































































































































Thanks for Stopping by! Now booking 2018 weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment