7.09.2018

Jamie + Emily's Wedding

I haven't blogged photos in such a long time! In fact, my last post was actually engagement photos for this couple! :) So I'm very excited to share such a lovely wedding from last weekend!
I think this wedding will be remembered as super HOT! One of the hottest days of the year, but you would never know it by looking through these photos, the entire group did such an amazing job working in the extreme heat and we captured some beautiful moments.

Jamie & Emily were such a pleasure to capture, I loved witnessing their love for each other and also the love they were surrounded by.

Here are a few of my favourites from their day!



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment