8.17.2018

Mark & Tiffany's Wedding

It was a pretty spectacular day and you could tell that there was so much thought and care put into making this wedding wonderful. So many details, yet still simple and timeless. I loved working at Drysdale's Tree Farm, it was a venue I had not yet been to, but especially loved the lighting in the greenhouse! The ceremony sight was also stunning, and it has definitely been added to my list of favourites. I honestly had such a hard time narrowing down my top picks from this day and could have shared so many more, especially of the father/daughter dance! Those were making me emotional just editing them! Here are some of my faves. 



























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment