2.28.2012

David & Leanne: Their Wedding.

I always love booking a winter wedding. There is just something about it that is perfect.. maybe it's because I got married in winter.. but bias or not, it is beautiful, romantic and unique. Thankfully the week of valentine's day, we had the perfect amount of snow fall and when we woke up that Saturday in London the snow had followed us there. This was my first wedding of 2012 and I was definitely looking forward to kicking off my wedding season with this couple. Leanne is so creative (check out her bouquets) and was such a joy to work with. Even though it got really cold during our post-ceremony pics, David and Leanne were such troopers. All the best to you two as you start a lifetime of marriage together, following Christ! So special to be a part of your day. 
Here are a few photos from the wedding. 
























































Like my facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment