2.11.2012

the little moments...

As a kid, I would spend HOURS looking through the hundreds,  maybe even thousands of photos of me and my family. We loved all of those sweet memories those photos brought back to us, laughing and remembering the great times we shared. I still catch myself looking through photos, some from the past year, some from before that. Seeing my little boy's first minutes in life, the first time I touched his little face captured in a photograph is beyond beautiful to me. My photos are so treasured, which is why I photograph as many moments with my little guy as I can. I love staring at his little face, what's left of his baby fat, his perfect skin and eyes. Life just moves too quickly and it's those tiny moments in a day that are so special. I always find myself running to grab my camera to try and capture those tiny details of who he is, right in that moment.


I just love him.











No comments:

Post a Comment