7.22.2013

The first.

So, I decided today to share a photo I shot from my very first wedding. I was just 17 when I shot this, looking back I wonder how successful of a job I actually did for them, and sometimes worry knowing that my photos have come a long way since I started.. But I realize that if it weren't for this couple (John&Lindsey) who definitely took a risk by asking me to cover their day, I would not be where I am today with my photography.

When I think back 6 years ago, one thing I remember from this day was being horrified when it started to pour rain as soon as we were to take their pictures. I just had a little D50 Nikon, no flash or experience with indoor lighting.. So, we said some prayers as we drove to the lake, and as soon as we pulled in we saw the perfect rainbow! -and with the ground still dripping we raced to the dock to capture the moment.





Thanks to everyone who has allowed me to capture some of your life's moments, without you I simply would not be here, doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment