9.03.2013

Mike & Rebecca's Wedding

It was a great day to end the month of August. With gorgeous weather, supporting friends and family, Mike & Rebecca's wedding was simple and rustic, with so many touches to make their day special.. I'm loving the natural feel this entire day had, everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves from the laid-back ceremony to the lawn games and refreshments. 

Here's a few photos from their day! 
Congratulations you two!

Don't forget to like our page on facebook to see more of our work! :) 























































2 comments:

  1. These pics are beautiful, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous Becky, and you were a stunning bride. Judy Beacock

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC Wedding venues is the perfect place to host my winter wedding. They really did what they said. I am glad that I chose one of the best venues to celebrate my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete